Local History Websites
This list is a work in progress. I have a number of fellow historians who research and share our local history. There’s a wealth of information out there about Northern Colorado history, but often if you don’t know to look for the site, you’ll never know it’s out there. Hopefully this growing list will help you find some of the marvelous stories that my compatriots have uncovered.
Table of Contents
- Larimer County
- Virginia Dale – Upper Boxelder – Red Mountain Open Space – Soapstone Open Space – Pawnee Grasslands
- Red Feather Lakes – Livermore – Middle Boxelder – Buckeye – Owl Canyon – Wellington – Nunn – New Raymer
- Poudre Canyon – Bellvue – Laporte – Masonville
- Fort Collins
- Timnath, Windsor, Ault, Eaton
- Greeley – Evans
- Estes Park – Big Thompson Canyon
- Berthoud – Johnstown – Fort Morgan – Brush
History Keepers, by Brian Carroll.
Fort Collins History
Fort Collins Images, Mac McNeill.
History Blog, Greeley Museums.
Estes Park History
History posts, by Visit Estes Park.
Virtual Tours, by the Berthoud Historical Society.